Hey folks! I wanted to share that I took on a 2nd job and mama is tired and getting stressed out! This week I’m sharing a few free/ low cost stress relief tips that I use to help me manage to keep it together and maintain my peace.
- Listening to music that soothes your soul Choose what ever genre tickles your fancy! My favorite music is R&B from the 80’s and 90’s. Its helps me travel back to a time of being happy and care free! Good music feeds my soul and lifts my mood.
- Exercise I haven’t made it back to the gym yet post COVID-19 but I do use YouTube as a source for great work out videos. There are so many to choose from. Lately my favorite is Afro Beat cardio.
- Enjoy Nature I love being outside. I find so much contentment visiting local parks to exercise by walking or by eating lunch on a park bench and enjoying the weather or even walking around my neighborhood.
- Indulging in my favorite hobby If you follow my Instagram page you all know that I love to cook. I see it as an art form and I enjoy everything that I create (for the most part)
- Luxurious Baths Calgon, Take me away !!!! REMEMBER THAT COMMERCIAL? LOL I have amassed a heavy arsenal of bath products that I enjoy using so much. It includes essential oils, bath oils and salts, bath bombs, hand made organic soaps. You name it, I have it. I use these products to turn my bathroom into a spa. Taking the time to relax and soak always makes me feel better.
Now that I’ve shared my list tell me what you do to relieve stress?