Facials. Some think that they are frivolous and unnecessary but i’d like to share why they they are amazing for your skin and well being. Listed below are some Reasons why you should consider adding professional facials into your grooming regimen.
- Assessment of the skin -You get the one on one opportunity to have your skin looked at by a licensed professional who can determine what it is that your skin needs by consulting with you and by analyzing your skin under a magnifying lamp. Your esthetician also will be able to perform all of the procedures needed to improve and enhance your skin.
- Cleansing and exfoliation– Is key at the start of your facial because you are able to start with a fresh canvas. Cleansing the skin then exfoliating via chemically and or physically rids the skin of any dead dry skin cells that is on the surface of the skin aiding in dullness and a lackluster complexion.
- Addresses targeted skin concerns– after skin prepared with cleansing and exfoliating we can then focus on the issues that you want treated. That can be a wide range of things such as acne, post inflammatory hyperpigmentation(dark marks) sun damage, pre mature aging, etc. We address those issues with a host of machines and products that professional estheticians have at their disposal.
- Relaxation and stress relief Facials are a great way to relax and reduce stress. The face contains many pressure points that rarely ever get massaged. The massage portion of the facial helps blood flow and circulation in the skin which increases the glow in the skin.
- Product recommendations and guidance from a licensed professional-Lastly you are able to have your esthetician educate you on what products will be best suited for you skin to achieve your skin goals and maintain your skin between visits.